Walthes Glacier Industrial Sands

This facility would mix and/or sort various grades of aggregate and load it into the hopper cars.
There’s one similar east of here, mostly silica sands.
A loader would fill the different bins with material and it would go down the conveyor and up the bucket auger into the silos.
I believe the kit includes a natural gas cylindrical dryer as well?

$41.49 at Lombard Hobby and generally better shipping prices. I am closer geographically to Lombard then to Trainworld so that might be the reason for shipping.Lombard usually ships within 24 hours of the order.

Nice industry that will not take up a big foot print. As stated empties in, shipments out

IMG_3690.png

$41.49 at Lombard Hobby and generally better shipping prices. I am closer geographically to Lombard then to Trainworld so that might be the reason for shipping.Lombard usually ships within 24 hours of the order.

Nice industry that will not take up a big foot print. As stated empties in, shipments out

View attachment 178447
Thanks! That was just the first link I found. I always shop around before I buy :). I agree. I've found some good prices at Lombard Hobbies.

Here is an article about Preferred Sands of Genoa, just outside of Genoa NE. Cow Catcher magazine did an article about this and the Nebraska Central as well, but right now I can't seem to find the article.

Back