Toys for tots

Irongrave

First huge thanks to the Military Transport Association and North Jersey Jeep Club, for making the NS/M&E Marine toys for tots stop in Succasunna NJ a huge success. I'm in NJJC and we loaded all our toys into 2 jeeps with trailers and then loaded them into a box car.

738958667_kyYsL-L.jpg

738959056_27Yaf-L.jpg

738959443_rshWh-L.jpg

all wheelers, as we like to say we're wheeling club. I wheel about 3-4 times a year, one guy in the club wheeled 45 days this year.

I hope you got more photos of that boxcar! Looks like it might be a nice car to model...

really harsh light shooting right into the sun but there should be more pics as the train had 4 stops today and 4 tomorrow.

I like the camo paintjob on that boxcar. The Jeeps are nice too. I used to do some wheelin' too although me and my bro drove a '78 Ford Bronco.

That would be a cool train to model. I'm thinking of doing uip a Christnmas train with LED's and such.
As for "wheeling", if you're not breaking parts, you're not really wheeling. :D

there's some good photo's on railroad.net in the NYSW forum and on rrpicturearchives.net. Its the Morristown & Erie railroads boxcar. This toys for tots train ran on the NYSW yesterday and had some huge crowds even in the pouring rain and freezing rain here in North Jersey.

Back