The Future of The World is now Doomed!!!....LOL

kz9

Its not hobby related, but I would like to share this great news with everyone.

I'm going to be a Dad for the first time!!!!:D

Kellan - Congratulations! Welcome to the toughest but most rewarding job you'll ever do. Time to start on their first layout.

Congrats. Are you gonna be able to finish your huge layout before he/she arrives? LOL, just kidding. ;)

You know this will mean less time playing with trains.

Congrats bud! I'll tell you what, I remember those feelings of my first coming. Boy was it crazy. All of a sudden you feel like you have to be this big responsible guy. It scares the living crap out of you, but pumps you up all at the same time. I'm on 2 right now and come the end of January boy number 3 will join us. So far I'm pretty sure I got some model railroaders in my hands. As a matter of fact I just go back from taking the 2 up to the Cajon Pass for a little railfanning. Good times, good times for sure.

Great News, Kellan!!:D Being a Dad has been probably the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. There will be lots and lots of joy, but also some periods of heartache and worry.

Just make sure that what happened to me, doesn't happen to you.;););)

When my wife was pregnant with each of our kids, MY ankles swelled, MY emotions stayed on a roller coaster, I had to pee all the time, I had all the digestive troubles that women get, I retained water, I had morning sickness for 9 months. 99.9% of the things thats supposed to happen to women when they're pregnant, happened to me. The only thing my wife did was swell!:p

When we were expecting our second child, one night my chief scrub nurse just cussed me and another co-worker out. (His wife was also expecting!) She said she'd had it and was close to having to change shifts as she was sick and tired of working with 2 pregnant men!!:D:D:D:D

I've send you a message before but,

Congrats again! All the best of luck & wishes to you & your wife ;)

Doomed

Kellan
I don't believe doomed is the right word. You are a good person.
CONGRATULATIONS.

All the best

BJ

Congratulations! As the father of two boys, I can say its awesome. The best part about it, and its esp sweet if you have boys imo, is that you get to re-live your entire childhood but remember it and make it better... ie you wanted a huge train layout when you were a kid, have at it.

i started my oldest on model trains (w extreme supervision) at age 4. good times...

relax, and enjoy the ride. oh yeah, get your sleep now!!!

Back