The Coffee Shop is now open. Come on in and say hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabrina, pizza and pepsi for me please...

Steve, glad you found the gondola pic. I have 2 dozen that I'll have to 'dress up' like that one.

RT, now you know why we call 'em CFOs! :p :D I guess you're under the same band of rainstorms that have been drenching East since Friday morning.

Well, we found Homeless (the cat, that's what we've nicknamed her), she was sleeping under a couch in the family room. Poor thing, she was purring the whole time as I was carrying her upstairs to put her back outside, I felt so...umm...EVIL! But one of the neighbors has an old prefab dog house, I'll put that on the deck along with a cheap space heater from Wally World so she won't freeze to death in the winter.

[EDIT] Oops, new page - guess I'm buying this round! Enjoy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's been raining all day, now it's supposed to be like this into tommorrow, good thing I live on a hill. I've spent the whole day watching NCAA football games and playing TRS2004 on the computer, there is nothing else to do right now.

BTW I'll have an extra cheese pizza (Secures red pepper shakers :D ) and a Sprite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon guys, wow, I take off to go shopping with the girlfreind and the place has a million new postings :)

So talking about cats? My first wife and I had a lot of cats. They never seemed to stay though. After about 2-3 years they would just up and disappear? Very odd. Sorry but all I have is the dog, part Chow and I think Border Collie, very smart and extremely protective of me. Not sure why. He was one of the kids dog when he was a pup, and now he lays at my feet 24/7, if I leave the house, he stands at the window looking for me until I come back. I have thought about a cat, but everyone here is allergig to them...

No rain here, just super chilly temps, around 50-60. I would say we may be skipping fall in our area and heading straight to winter.

Well need to step out and see what is happening around here.

Hey Flo!
Just a cold pepsi for me please as I'm having chicken wings and pizza for dinner after a long day of derailments on the NY&W RR.

*sneeze* *sneeze*

Who let all the cats in? Here furball... Actually I don't mind cats, but my sinuses will tell you different.

You guys do realize you talk waaaay too much, right? I mean, there's more to life than the internet...why don't you go play with some trains :p :p

-----

Anyway, new subject; 6-0 :D

First time I've really watched a game in its entirety, but it won't be the last! How many other blue and white fans are here? Kindly stand for a head count...

rtraincollector said:
Or paws LOL
:D I'm roaring with laughter :D

EDIT: Ahhh shucks...a new page. Don't know if I can afford this...keep your orders light this time, if you don't mind. :rolleyes:

sushob said:
You guys do realize you talk waaaay too much, right? I mean, there's more to life than the internet...why don't you go play with some trains
OH SHOOT, we're supposed to PLAY with em!? I thought we were supposed to talk about the little plastic examples we have of them...

sushob said:
Anyway, new subject; 6-0 :D

First time I've really watched a game in its entirety, but it won't be the last! How many other blue and white fans are here? Kindly stand for a head count...
Blue & white as in, I think I missed something here. College Football, or Fútbol Americano? Or something else totaly?

At 8:45 Pacific time, October 8th... I declared the taping and mudding of my new railroad room (formerly known as the garage) complete.

Bring on the primer! (and the insulation blower...)

JeffShultz said:
I declared the taping and mudding of my new railroad room complete.

Congratulations!!!

The next round is on me, to celebrate Jeff's christening!!!
:D

Just so everyone knows, you can change the number of posts shown on a page (for me, we're only on page 6). You can do that from the control panel - preferences page. That way you can just scroll a long time before you hit the page break. :D

Morning all, Ken & Tom if you go to the other side, look at the MR weekend photo fun and take a look on page 2, look at Eddies web site, he's got some great industry shots and bridge shots
later

JeffShultz said:
At 8:45 Pacific time, October 8th... I declared the taping and mudding of my new railroad room (formerly known as the garage) complete.

Bring on the primer! (and the insulation blower...)

Man am I jealous. This stage is months away for me.

Morning all, Sabrina I'd like a large cup of coffee please. Great morning here in Alabama, cool and cloudy.
Jeff - Congrats on the " NEW " train room. Sure wish I had mine finished.

Stan.

Steve B said:
Morning all, Ken & Tom if you go to the other side, look at the MR weekend photo fun and take a look on page 2, look at Eddies web site, he's got some great industry shots and bridge shots
later
Thanx Steve, I visited Eddies website and posted a 'reply' to his blast furnace picture :D :p (you'll need to goto the WPF over there if you want to check it out)

SpaceMouse said:
Man am I jealous...
YOUR jealous? At least your CFO allowed you to go to T'immodium yesterday and meet a few of the online gang...oh well maybe February...

jbaakko said:
Blue & white as in, I think I missed something here. College Football, or Fútbol Americano? Or something else totaly?
Blue & white as in Penn State is now 6-0 overall, 3-0 in the Big Ten, after they beat Ohio last night. :D Never was much of a football fan, but this kinda exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back