Show us your caboose!

Jerome
SO ya switchin from switchers to bay window cabooses???:confused:

I figgures wit all dat hosspowa, ya gotta start pullin sumpin !! :D

P1011325.jpg

Great work guys, some really cool ones in here. :)

My first caboose, first paint job, done except the window glazing.
P1010032-2.png

One of the few Bachmann products on my roster!
P1010026-4.png

This one needs new trucks and a new chimney. I made the one that's on it out of a sprue after losing the stock one.
P1010022-5.png

I had another caboose like ^ and I figured I'd tweak it a bit. :) Still needs new trucks, railings, etc.
P1010021-2.png

My decalling skills obviously need some work... for the record, don't do the weathering powders before you seal the decals.

It's my caboose!

It's my caboose! :)

Yesterday ball sale in shop "steam locomotive". I have read here themes about such caboose. Has solved that to me too it is necessary caboose! :)

Help! Who knows about it. Where there is a real work of this car.
On-that it is written onboard - RADIO :confused:
It simply-play toy or is such in real?

@rustam, took some searching, but its for real:
erie_c1.jpg

other type, but an actual car, same colors, with RADIO in yellow.

as far as my caboose goes, the only one I have right now it the one that comes with the bachmann overland limted set.

made in Italy

It's my caboose №2! :)
"Rivarossi" made in Italy :D
This model has bought from the old collector... He speaks that at it very much for a long time - new.
I the first time have seen the such in Moscow)))

From my firend's old home road that is now a short line on my layout. Got a small fleet of bay window transfer cabooses. Seen here working the cement branch local with an SW9.

Want to see how many of you get the reference in the tag on the caboose.
turk182.jpg

Here is my 3tf gauge D&RGW long caboose. Still waiting on a fresh set of decals to come in that I ordered. Model is a PSC brass import. Mike
mikespics152.png

Making some progress, although be it slow on these monsters.

100_1580.jpg

These are more detailed than anything I have ever done before, so I'm going very slow. The manufacturer also has changed the models since I bought these 3. So I'm adapting new parts to the old model as I go.

One in the original MP, one in the newer UP, and one for the A&P.

100_1581.jpg

Back