Running Bear's February 2024 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been playing about with the clockwork locomotives before they go out onto the garden layout I shall build.

Red one untouched at the moment

IMG_2991.JPG

Green one is already in similar colours as Kirkstall & East Seacroft Railway colours, so just needs minor attention.

green clockwork.JPG

Black one has been repainted in K&ESR colours. Still another coat needed, then red lining to do. Cab has been slightly modified

2nd green clockwork.JPG

You can alternate acetaminophen and Ibuprofen to keep some pain medication in your system. If it is okay with your dentist, that is.
Yes, they have totally different pathways in how they work and do no conflict according to my doctor, who recommended it when necessary. In fact I often take both at the same time
(not huge doses) if I have a major headache or something. I don't normally take either on a regular basis.

disclaimer: I'm not a doctor or medical professional and you should ask your doctor, dentist, or other medical professional concerning this.

All the time!
Could you possibly take a photo of the bridge across the Deerfield river from the white water rafting company and post here? Also, I'm not sure if it's possible, but a pic of the little cabin beside the rafting office, Charlemont side.
That is the exact place I posted about, just a few weeks ago. The bridge is on the then Boston and Maine.

Yes, they have totally different pathways in how they work and do no conflict according to my doctor, who recommended it when necessary. In fact I often take both at the same time
(not huge doses) if I have a major headache or something. I don't normally take either on a regular basis.
I avoid Ibuprofen because it's not heart healthy, no NSAIDs are. However, if you don't have heart issues, you can mix them. Advil even makes a blended pain killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back