Running Bear's February 2019 Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, some of y'all might get a chuckle out of this faux-pas I did:
I offered a Baldwin S12, in SP, and a Baldwin RS12, in CWR, for sale. One person sent a message with the engine ad linked, paid for it, and I marked it "sold". About an hour later, somebody else messaged about it, without linking to the ad, which was marked "sold", and locked. Since the S12 was gone, and only the RS12 remained, I didn't look closely at what the buyer asked about, marked the RS12 "sold", and sent both engines out. This evening, the second guy told me he had the wrong engine. Now, I have to refund his payment, and give him postage to get it back.
Sigh...[/QUOTE.
I won't laugh, nothing funny about the costs of doing business. Stuff happens, sorry to hear that.

The only people who don't make mistakes are those people who don't do anything.

Good morning gang ,

Happy Valentine's day, which also happens to be GF's birthday, so it's double trouble day for me. Not to worry, I've got it covered!

Thought for the day. Don't kiss your honey when your nose is runny, you might think it's funny but it's snot!

I screwed up, I bought my Hungarian wife expensive European coffee. I wanted to surprise her, she was surprised! It tastes like it has been on the stove all night! I have had much better coffee from vending machines in Europe.

Good morning gang ,

Happy Valentine's day, which also happens to be GF's birthday, so it's double trouble day for me. Not to worry, I've got it covered!

Thought for the day. Don't kiss your honey when your nose is runny, you might think it's funny but it's snot!

Karl will be here off and on everyday, try the specials.

I'm not as forgetful as some may think, I still remember where YouTube is.
1550141603917.png

1550141697608.png

Good news;

Pitchers and catchers have reported to MLB spring training

Little league baseball registration is underway

The Ravens got a 4th round draft choice for Joe Flacco, better than nothing. Thanks for everything Joe, I'll miss you. I think the Broncos fans will love you.

I still remember where YouTube is ;)

Sherrel, WARNING do NOT click on any of these videos!

Talking about great bands how could I leave these out. There are dozens more, but I'll leave it at this, for now. ;)

And the Legend himself, this song has to be included in the sound track of my life.

This ones a slow one, so you can get mellowed out"

Bruette, love the photos of the Dog and Kittie, I have sent that one out to my sons and all my friends!

We're 8 degrees above this morning and the predictions for snow in the forecast don't get above 25% for more than a week. Finally, I can finish shoveling out what has already fallen!

Good Morning all,

Kind of a mild morning here in Northern Illinois. 34 degrees going up to the low
40s. Going to be very short lived, going to fall this afternoon into tonight to single digits. I guess we haven’t broken winters back just yet.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Good Morning Folks. 50° and mostly cloudy here. Supposed to get up to 75° later today.
My wife thanks everyone for the birthday well wishes.
Everybody have a great day. Adios!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back