Original PFM detailed drawings and plans from Don Drew

OdgeSimp

Hi, I am new to the forums so I hope I am doing this correctly. I came across a bunch of original plans / drawings for the engines and tenders Pacific Fast Mail had built and imported years ago. They are on plastic sheets, like they were used on the old overhead projectors. I found these at the estate sale of Don Drew who passed away in 2008. I would hate to see these tossed away, are these of interest to any collectors? Thanks for any help

Welcome to the group!!

Sorry I can't answer your question. I would assume there would be some interest from the right people.

Curious, what are your plans with them? You looking to sell, or hold onto them?

Welcome to the group!!

Sorry I can't answer your question. I would assume there would be some interest from the right people.

Curious, what are your plans with them? You looking to sell, or hold onto them?
Hi Mike and thanks, I am leaning towards selling them. If I can figure it out I will try to attach some pics

Here are some pics of the PFM UP Class 9000 4-12-2

Attachments

• IMG_2851.jpeg
    IMG_2851.jpeg
    542.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2850.jpeg
    IMG_2850.jpeg
    520.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2849.jpeg
    IMG_2849.jpeg
    535.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Could simply be reproductions of public information. I know those type of drawings are available for Northern Pacific from their historical association. Not sure about UP.

Dave LASM

Also, you could contact the NMRA, but also Broadway Limited Imports who are currently the only purveyors of an HO scale version of the UP 9000. Maybe one of those two entities will be happy to take them.

Back