On30 kit manufacturers

rlundy90

Armchair Engineer
I was wondering if any of you could direct me to some good logging and mining kits for On30 rolling stock. I would like to see what is available and see who you guys recommend. Thanks, Ron.

Don't overlook Bachmann's side dump cars (two types) and their skeleton log cars. Here's a shot of one of mine with a Rusty Rails resin log castings.

You're welcome! It's kinda contageous, ain't it? :p

Ohhhh man, you aint kid'n. I'm trying to run scenarios through my head that would reason the usage of an open cab- outside frame 2 8 0!
I have had an idea for many years, its to model the FI de CA down in Guatemala. (IRCA) They used a pile of American Narrow Gauge Locos, mostly stuff like the Colorado narrow gauge systems used, some where even hand me downs. They also used a bunch of bigger diesel locos, all in narrow.
But my new found love is a railway right here in Oregon, about 45 minutes from my house, The Port of Tillamook Bay. I posted a bunch of pics on the other forum...
But I don't see how I could justify open cabs in the Tillamook forest of Oregon :(.
But.........I.................have..............a plan....

A plan is a good thing.

I'm sooo tempted to start over again in On30... it would be all forest and rocks with maybe three or five buildings, no big city, no big roads, hardly any vehicles.
I have a few guys hooked up here (insert evil laugh here) and we're thinking of a doing up few modules.
Ron are you reading this?!?!? :D

Back