New Conrail locomotive

AstroKnight187

I bought a Bowser C630 (obviously Conrail) for 100$ 👀 and despite the dirt cheap price it has been holding up perfectly well. I also got a freight car for free with it 😉

Whoever sold me it at the Hamburg train show in NY thank you so much you have no idea how much fun I’ve had with this model. You have my respect, tenfold.

I bought a Bowser C630 (obviously Conrail) for 100$ 👀 and despite the dirt cheap price it has been holding up perfectly well. I also got a freight car for free with it 😉

Whoever sold me it at the Hamburg train show in NY thank you so much you have no idea how much fun I’ve had with this model. You have my respect, tenfold.
We would love to see some photos of it in action! :D

I bought a Bowser C630 (obviously Conrail) for 100$ 👀 and despite the dirt cheap price it has been holding up perfectly well. I also got a freight car for free with it
Congratulations!

Which paint scheme is it and what kind of freight car did you get?

Those locomotives weren't the best in real life (1:1) No reason they can't be superstars in your layout! I always thought they were great looking locomotives.

I like photos too! 😁

52998377560_c917a76792_b.jpg

This one skipped the wash bay :)

Ok since you all wanted to see it, here it is

I would send videos but it won’t let me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    419.5 KB · Views: 21

Back