New ACTRR Updates

Really nice layout Mike. I spent sometime reviewing from the beginning, I enjoyed your video updates.

Here is the latest on my small strip of scenery on the front edge. I got the Fifer Hobby building in as well as the nursery and scenery around the Auto parts distributor.

DSC00056.png

DSC00057.png

DSC00058.png

DSC00059.png

Thanks , Mike

That nursery is a neat touch. I don't think I've seen something like that done before. Nice work on that entire area mike!

I was able to get this Randy Brown Sierra Madre Packing Co. done this week. I hope to mount it on the layout soon.

SierraMadrePacking1.png

SierraMadrePacking2.png

SierraMadrePacking3.png

Mike

You are doing some impressive work on the layout. It's hard to believe that is Kato Unitrack. I always remembered a toyish look to it but not so with your treatment of it.

You are doing some impressive work on the layout. It's hard to believe that is Kato Unitrack. I always remembered a toyish look to it but not so with your treatment of it.
I have not been out there in a little while as Robins dad had a stroke and we have been driving back and forth to Albq. Each week but maybe soon.
Thanks , Mike

This is a nice looking layout and I have never seen such a nice greenhouse on a layout before!!

Thanks so much David , it is pretty much a stock Faller kit but just painted and a little TLC.
Thanks , Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

Back