New ACTRR Updates

Gavin and I managed to get a video update done on the ACTRR yesterday as well as some basic switching for Mr G and I to practice the basic building and industry locations.

[video=youtube;5QvbordiVKA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QvbordiVKA[/video]

Mike

Yesterday I had some time to make video #40 on the Albuquerque Carnuel & Tijeras RR.
Not complete on the forest end but getting there after the helix placement.

[video=youtube;2OAd5YUcBmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OAd5YUcBmw[/video]

Sorry Guys , it has been a while but just got back out to the room and here is the area I have been working on.
I am trying to get roads put in and figured out. I will again use roofing felt and hot glue to make these.

DSCN0036-1.png

DSCN0037-1.png

DSCN0039-1.png

DSCN0040-1.png

Mike

Great work Mike, keep the progress coming as best as you can. Not easy finding time or motivation to get down to the layout. I know this all to well myself.

Great work Mike, keep the progress coming as best as you can. Not easy finding time or motivation to get down to the layout. I know this all to well myself.
Actually I got pretty hyped up once the plastering was done.
Mike

Today I got the road forms in and some base scenery. Need to do some more painting and when the glue drys , tint the ballast.

DSCN0042-1.png

DSCN0043-1.png

DSCN0044.png

Mike

Today I got the road painted and some base scenery down in the area. I also got the track and ballast stained. Got some stain on the road as well. Now for the fun detail stuff.
DSCN0045.png

DSCN0046.png

DSCN0047.png

Mike

You're rolling right along with this area! Nice work on the roads, track and scenery. What do you use for painting the roads?

You're rolling right along with this area! Nice work on the roads, track and scenery. What do you use for painting the roads?
Thanks , I used Grimey Black for the base coat and then regular craft Black watered down and washed on. I will later put oil slicks on with weathering powders.
Mike

Back