My preternatural mind

Bread&steel

Well prehapes, perternatural is overstating it just a bit...but my mind is a bit atypical. I'm not in the mood for a big project right now, but I want to do something for the layout. I've found a slab of plastic. It's 5 X 5 inches. I've pulled out all my junk boxes...all 14 of them.... and I'm going to build something. I don't know what, but when I start, it will reveal itself. Give me a week and let's see what my bizarre mind will create

:eek: Larry

My Bizarre mind is building funny looking engines using 1/4" slabs of Lexan. Lets see who comes up w/weird projects 1st. I just started mine today. LOL

I just finished a yard office made from those plastic tops that come on the Mailibu diecast cars. Does that qualify? :)

I just finished a yard office made from those plastic tops that come on the Mailibu diecast cars. Does that qualify? :)

Can a bunch of random bits of plastic bits and gewgaws from unnameable objects be thrown together to become another grain elevator?----just wait and see what happens-----

MUAAHAAHAAHAA!!!!:D:D:D:D

Here it is

Well I did something with that 5 X 5 piece of plastic. I found some nice bits and pieces and stuff left over from kits and I let my imagination go. What do you guys think?

OH Yes, that qualifies. I use mine for small parts, mixing paint & tried to build a skyscraper out of about 40 of them but it looked way out of proportian & I threw it in the trash can.

Larry, WOW, beautiful. You got TALENT.
Mines not even close to being finished. Anyway, working on 2 at the same time. Wait till the glue dries on 1 while working on the other. Gotta keep the parts seperate though. What's a good putty to use for sealing up holes on plastic? Any suggestions?

Dang, that looks like a factory that makes some kind of dangerous chemicals. :) Nice job for putting it together from bits and pieces.

Well I did something with that 5 X 5 piece of plastic. I found some nice bits and pieces and stuff left over from kits and I let my imagination go. What do you guys think?

and i think i know exactly what it is - undercover/bootleg vodka distillery. disguised.

:D

looing really nice

Back