my H0 layout

well, guess its time for a bit of an update, some slight changes have occurred but most of the work that's been done isn't actually visible.

one fairly major change is that, since I don't have space for an entire 0-scale layout, this has been added:
img0434zz.jpg

what you see here is the first Lionel model I got, and on the end, still in box, a glow-in-the-dark boxcar from AEG.

img0435zd.jpg

and this shows the rest of my Lionel collection, the two CocaCola Circus boxcars are from K-Line.

in H0 scale some European models have been added:
img0437nh.jpg

the DB S-Bahn train (orange/white) is the powered model, although currently in its box I also have a dummy unit that can be coupled onto this one.
further we have the Railion 6495 (red) diesel locomotive, the damaged cars on the second car on the train coupled to it are a victim of he building on the layout.

a slight change in plans has also occured, the 'depot' for the Marklin line is gone and instead is now a storage place for tools and later will become a small park with a train running trough it.
img0438u.jpg

this is where the line trough the park will rejoin the mainline.
img0440lc.jpg

it also adds one extra siding for one locomotive or maybe a car.

the rest of the photo's are just to give an impression of how the layout looks right now.
img0432fot.jpg

img0433oi.jpg

img0439n.jpg

mostly just reach out for it, the layout has two helices, one on each far end of the layout, which both are open in the middle, so you can stand there, from with I can reach the station tracks for the US model line, Trix Express and the small station in front of the window.

Back