Lots of HO stuff for sale. Locos, rolling stock, track, DCC system, tools, etc. New listing with spreadsheet and pics

Jackawanna

Nothing Hurts Like Pain
In the original thread I upgraded everything but it is buried deep in page 3. New deals and I'll take reasonable offers. I am now offering DCC equipped locos for $110.00 plus actual shipping. I'll get a spreadsheet up tomorrow for the locos. Thanks, J B

Oh! Now I need to find your original thread to see what there is, and I'm 3 days behind plus the sites going down tomorrow !!!

In the original thread I upgraded everything but it is buried deep in page 3. New deals and I'll take reasonable offers. I am now offering DCC equipped locos for $110.00 plus actual shipping. I'll get a spreadsheet up tomorrow for the locos. Thanks, J B
Some; day I will figure this out;
Lots of HO stuff for sale. Locos, rolling stock, track, DCC system, tools, etc.
I have about $7,000 worth of Kato Unitrack. About $15,000 worth of motive power, Maybe $4 or 5 K in rolling stock. NCE Power Cab with SB5 booster, (making the control a Pro Cab). An NCE twin set up, USB converter and lots of extra cables and panels. And lots of tools and spare parts. The locos range from $300 to $12. The rolling stock is mostly Upgraded Athearn Blue box. I do have several more detailed (Read costly) cars. No Tangent, Rapido, etc. I am flexible, if interested let me know and I'll post pics. Thanks, Lackawanna Jack.

Attachments

• Roads to printer 1st page copy.jpg
    Roads to printer 1st page copy.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Roads to printer 2nd page copy.jpg
    Roads to printer 2nd page copy.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 24
  • bottom.JPG
    bottom.JPG
    337.5 KB · Views: 19
  • end-1.JPG
    end-1.JPG
    232.2 KB · Views: 14
  • end-2.JPG
    end-2.JPG
    251.4 KB · Views: 11
  • side-1.JPG
    side-1.JPG
    305.7 KB · Views: 11
  • side-2.JPG
    side-2.JPG
    448.5 KB · Views: 10
  • top.JPG
    top.JPG
    295.7 KB · Views: 20
Oh! Now I need to find your original thread to see what there is, and I'm 3 days behind plus the sites going down tomorrow !!!

"plus the sites going down tomorrow !!!"

Nope, not any more. I couldn't take the slowdowns and glitches, it just kept getting worse, so I made the switch today (Thursday 3/28).
No additional outages planned at this time.

"plus the sites going down tomorrow !!!"

Nope, not any more. I couldn't take the slowdowns and glitches, it just kept getting worse, so I made the switch today (Thursday 3/28).
No additional outages planned at this time.
Sorry, I hadn't updated this post.

Back