kz9's HO Scale Empire.....

IMG_4159.jpg

What conrail locomotive is that Kellan?

I see a familiar UP locomotive there :D

Lots of progress Kellan, cant wait to see when you start doing scenery.

Is your turntable motorised ? i have the exact same one and im wondering if the motorisation kit is worth it ? how does he work ?

Works great!!! I make sure to zero it everytime I use it. After that it lines up to every track every time...

Wish I got the new DCC one tho...:rolleyes:

What conrail locomotive is that Kellan?

I see a familiar UP locomotive there :D

Lots of progress Kellan, cant wait to see when you start doing scenery.

Thats a SD70MAC engine. Its an older genesis, so it needs a DCC light board and thats the reason it on the project rack....

That UP is one of the smoothest running switchers I got. Its has VERY good low speed response.

Works great!!! I make sure to zero it everytime I use it. After that it lines up to every track every time...

Wish I got the new DCC one tho...:rolleyes:

Was it a kit one or an ''RTR'' structure ?
how does the motor remember the rail placement ?

Good to see some more progress Kellan! Also glad to hear that those Curved Turnouts will be put to good use and be laid on the layout soon! :D

BTW, I think its great that your kitty can help with layout work without being shewed off the layout :D

^shes always down on the layout with me, really likes white glue??lol

The hair is a PITA, but it just sweeps off.....

oooo its nice to see that Valley Cement Plant Kellan!! I like that loading dock you made for unloading/loading outside the bulk storage building :D That is one pretty big Cement Plant Facility, I like it!!!:D :D :D

The more I see,the more I'm stunned....to think you've only been a model RR'er a couple of months...can't wait to see it all done! Congrats Kellan ;)

A few more Engines showed up this week and my BIG order with Josh should be here tomorrow. Also Mark has my Gensets in the mail.

IMG_4516.jpg

IMG_4514.jpg

More track in the yard....

IMG_4525.jpg

I need to finish some of these projects, cause I'm runningout of room!

IMG_4522.jpg

IMG_4523.jpg

IMG_4517.jpg

IMG_4518.jpg

IMG_4519.jpg

What is that sub-roadbed material you are using? It looks like it comes in square blocks originally....some sort of dense foam?

Back