Jerome's Switcher Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it got a run at the club today. I plan to run this loco with the slag cars on the RQMC layout at the AMRA exhibition next month (still need to do up three more slag cars to bring the train up to eight cars before the exhibition). But I plan to do some more running in next Wednesday and Saturday week on the club layout.

Why not drop by? You can inspect all the hard work Keith has been doing on the new layout while your there.

http://www.modelflexpaint.com/

Hmm, I wonder if these paints might be OK? I might have to give them a try.

Thanks Mate, that paint sounds promising, worth a try.

I have to agree, great job!
Might have to start Paul's Switcher Roster?
Every project I try seems to result in a huge mess. Maybe I should start 'Paul's cleaning up thread' instead?

Oh, I see. So taking photos of the mess in our workshop is like taking photos of underwear drying on the clothesline. Many apologies. It wont happen again.

Well unless there is a thread titled "show us your..." you could be right.
Of course it depends on the type of underware! :D

Paul, very nice work indeed!! OK OK, so I haven't fallen off of the face of the planet. Believe it or not, I've moved the computer desk back into the train/workshop room today. It looks a bit different in here now. I should be getting back into the business of building switchers in a couple of months hopefully. Thank you to all of you that were checking in on me from time to time. It means a lot. ;) And as I always liked to say, Now back to our regularly scheduled program!!!!!

Paul, very nice work indeed!! OK OK, so I haven't fallen off of the face of the planet. Believe it or not, I've moved the computer desk back into the train/workshop room today. It looks a bit different in here now. I should be getting back into the business of building switchers in a couple of months hopefully. Thank you to all of you that were checking in on me from time to time. It means a lot. ;) And as I always liked to say, Now back to our regularly scheduled program!!!!!

Wow, he does exist!!
images
:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks Jerome. The work of modellers on this site helps me to aim a bit higher. Good to see you are back. Oh, I'm still waiting on an up to date counter of your switcher collection.:D

Wow, this thread didn't fall off the planet!:rolleyes:

Started a new project today (like I don't have enough) but its been something I have wanted to do for a long time. Jerome did one, so I'll follow his lead on this. Anybody want to guess what it will be??:confused:.
chassis1.JPG
chassis2.JPG

That's a nice looking brass frame. Good thing Mark spilt the beans because I was going to say it's going to be a big boy. I would have been so wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back