Introduction

kgstakes

Hi everyone,

Just found this forum and little background on me. I've been a model railroader for over 40 years, I've built two layouts in those years and my latest one is a small switching layout that I have built a shadow box for so I can do different lighting and for photography. Here are some pictures of my layout.

KG & B Railway shadow box layout.jpeg

Night scene 1.jpeg

Night scene 2.jpeg

Welcome KG. Where do you hail from? Ima in Montana. Check out the coffee shop as that is the catch-all for almost everything NOT trains, Ya, those too. You probably have figured out that the forum is slow right now. Bob is working on it and it will get better.

Later

Welcome! and good luck with your move! Also I would like you to join in on our "Coffee Shop talk" where we shoot the breeze a bit!

Well background is woodworking 😀😀. Electric and or decoders, not so much. Decoders I’ll be asking the questions😄😄

Iron Horseman

We're moving to a small town west of Wichita. Cheney. We found a place just under an acre and with a shop for my woodworking tools. Heck the shop is almost bigger than the house........... Isn't that the way it's suppose to be?;)

Where you from??

We're moving to a small town west of Wichita. Cheney. We found a place just under an acre and with a shop for my woodworking tools. Heck the shop is almost bigger than the house.........

Where you from??
From? I'm a native Coloradoan. However life has taken me all over. And seems I have "finally" landed near Wichita. I have two properties right now in Clearwater and Hudson. Cheney is between so I drive by all the time. It is also the location of the Sedgwick County Fair each year. I have many of the woodshop tools just no place to set them up.

Back