Intermodal Parts???

kz9

Hey guys,

Just wnet thru my box of loose/not in box intermodal equipment.

IMG_9066_zpsa8402899.jpg

Most of this stuff is A-Line kits I think? I have no clue really as I bought it in an estate sale.

My question is where would the best place to get ladders, brake wheels, container guides? I need quite a bit of ladders......:D

Looks like some Athearn and Walthers mixed in there too.
I might have gotten the last walthers parts, according to the guy there, so I have some of the things you need.
Make a list and I'll see if I can help out.
I need some of the "ball and socket" joints for a few articulated cars if anyone has any?

I paid $500. I got a lot more than just the intermodal. I got everything from structures to detailing parts, to air brushes with a compressor.

This also includes 24 detailed (metal walkways, grabs, etc) and weathered Intermountian 4-bay covered hoppers in CN schemes.

It filled the whole bed of my GMC canyon, and I had to make a second trip after he found more boxes....lol...

That was a good day!

I paid $500. I got a lot more than just the intermodal. I got everything from structures to detailing parts, to air brushes with a compressor.

This also includes 24 detailed (metal walkways, grabs, etc) and weathered Intermountian 4-bay covered hoppers in CN schemes.

It filled the whole bed of my GMC canyon, and I had to make a second trip after he found more boxes....lol...

That was a good day!

wow, i wish i could come across something like that. What kind of detail parts you got?

Just the usual DW, DA, some Miniture by Eric, BLMA chain, brass wire, more metal walkways and tons of spare part spurs from autoracks to boxcars.

I had about 15 to 20 Canadian Comfort Cab kits. But those sold fast!

Also have a bit of loose parts that seem to be made out of lead or a similar material.

can you possibly share some pics of the metal walkways and pm me the pics? i'de like to see what it is.

Back