Howdy from Texas

-Possum-

Hey everyone, been a lurker/guest on this forum for a while now, figured I oughta officially join! For whatever reason I've had the hankering to get back into the hobby, maybe its the railfanning vids I started watching.🤔

I got a Life Like set back 20-ish years ago when I was in middle school, and it slowly grew from there with getting a few more locos and rolling stock, but as of now its boxed up in the back corner of my closet. Once I get my own place I'd like to pull it back out and build a "proper" layout. I'm definitely a novice when it comes to this stuff, but I'll learn as I go along!😁

Hey everyone, been a lurker/guest on this forum for a while now, figured I oughta officially join! For whatever reason I've had the hankering to get back into the hobby, maybe its the railfanning vids I started watching.🤔

I got a Life Like set back 20-ish years ago when I was in middle school, and it slowly grew from there with getting a few more locos and rolling stock, but as of now its boxed up in the back corner of my closet. Once I get my own place I'd like to pull it back out and build a "proper" layout. I'm definitely a novice when it comes to this stuff, but I'll learn as I go along!😁
I think we all started with the equivalent of your Life Like set.

Welcome to the group!

Glad to have you aboard!

Y'know that's not a bad idea! I do have a desk, I could lay a few track pieces down to run back and forth on for the time being.
Well then, looks like it’s worth posting this again… 😝

IMG_0427.jpeg

Thanks folks!:)
Y'know that's not a bad idea! I do have a desk, I could lay a few track pieces down to run back and forth on for the time being.
Welcome Mr. Possum, that reminds me of one time back in my younger days when I fully doubled the size of my layout by nailing down another piece of flex track! 😁👍

Back