Green Pass Service Station

Xavier A.

Hello everyone.
This model is perhaps the one I like almost everyone I've ever done before.
Inspired by a model named Chuck Dohan Red Oak Service Station.
I tried to keep the basic idea of the model of Chuck, but giving it my personal character.
Hope you like it. Obviously, the model of Chuck is 1000 times better than mine.

dsc07789j.jpg

dsc07790g.jpg

Is no finished yet. Need some more details....

Greetings,

Xavier

With some detailing and a car in front of it, it'd be hard to tell it was a model. :) Nice work.

Hi !
This is an update of this project.
Just a diorama base, a few junk and a pickup with the corporate colors.

gpss12.jpg

gpss11.jpg

gpss10.jpg

gpss09.jpg

gpss06.jpg

gpss05.jpg

gpss04.jpg

gpss02.jpg

Hope you like it.

Regards,

Great work. The finishing touches would be one of the old hand pumped gas bowsers and a small wire or metal rack with oil bottles in it between the posts. Standard Oil Co of course.

I like it. If I could make a suggestion: nail holes, and close the gap between the overhang and it's support, though that may not be permanently attached yet!

Thanks so much for yours kind comments.
Thanks Bob !
Tootnkumin this is a very good idea !
Alan, thanks for your comment, the holes are not visible in these images. (I'll try to do some photo which them look better)
Tony, Is a complete scratch build model.

Regards

Fantastic! If it weren't for the block plane in the background of one photo, I'd a swore it was the real thing. BTW, what model is the green pickup? I mean, if it were prototype. Don't worry about the gap between the overhang and its support. I've seen buildings up in the mountains that had a bigger gap than that! Not sure what keeps the awning up, but it was there! :cool:

Very nice Xavier!
I'm guessing this is HO? (It has the details of an O scale or larger building)

Hello. !
Sorry, but for some time I was too busy and I can't post anything.

Well, for today just a small update....

IMG_20140808_131148.jpgIMG_20140808_131254.jpgIMG_20140808_154641.jpgIMG_20140808_154856.jpg

I need to apply a weather effect to the bike, but not so much... or not. I don't know yet.
Hope you like it.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
AOK now. Weathering on the bike? Being a dirt road etc, if depicting a new bike, that's just stopped by, dusting up the tires and light dust on the lower parts. If well used in the area, then pretty heavy I would think, but then, it could have been freshly washed and detailed and put outside with a for sale sign on it. :)

Back