Give up

maczimb

OK! that's it! I give up.
I recently tried several times to post some pictures. Today I tried several times and in several different formats, to post an article I found.
What does INVALID FILE mean??? I'm beginning to get a complex!
I will just continue to lurk in the shadows.
Mac

Try uploading the file to photobucket, then use the "IMG code" to post it here. Just copy and paste the code.

-Jeff

I only ever use webhosting services to hold my photo files. If those sites will upload what I feed them, the server here should take what you link to over there. As stated above, the vast majority of forum servers will use the

Something along these lines might have already been covered, but I would guess your file size is too large. You could go into some sort of editing software, like photoshop, and downsize the photo by changing the pixel dimensions. At least that is what I tried recently after getting the "invalid file" notice and it worked.

Good luck!
Jason

You state you're trying to upload an article you found - is it a photo from an article, or in a word processing document? The upload feature is for photos, preferrably in JPG format. What exactly are you trying to upload?

Back