gday from australia

Hey mate, The six axle Pacific National/National Rail locomotives, known as the NR class are available from Austrains.
Had to do some digging around on Google australia to find them. But I will get 1 or 2 someday, most likely the indian pacific. I think these are such cool looking locomotives.
NR29105.png

IP-NR28.png

The Iron ore SD70ACe and AC6000, C44-9W (now Gevo's) aren't available, except the BHP AC6000 which was made by BLI. The details aren't identical, so if you wanted an exact model you would have to add details.

I saw the BHP model at the local shop. I was thinking about picking up the newer paint scheme. But yea the details aren't exact. I'de need to add those marker lights on the nose of hte locomotive.

started searching again for some aussie ho locomotives. Almost every store or link I came up with google didn't work. These things are hard to come by. But i may be picking up some aussie rolling stock soon too.

Steve I'm afraid I can't help you to much. I model Americian and to be honest I really don't know. I think the firm that makes them is called Austrains and they are always advertising in the local Model railway magazine.

Gabby

Back