Exercise Video? Seriously?

CN2117

Is it safe to say that filming an exercise video on an active, busy rail line is, perhaps, a BAD idea?

Sent from my Vic20 using Java Moose

Couldn't agree more. Moving at the speeds those trains move, did he really expect it to be able to stop on time? Another nominee for the Darwins.

Is it safe to say that filming an exercise video on an active, busy rail line is, perhaps, a BAD idea?

Sent from my Vic20 using Java Moose
You will certainly be assured of sufficient exercise to get the blood flowing. depending on how fast you "exercise", the flowing blood may be internal or external.

Another filming, a crew woman doing something on a rail bridge was killed a few months back, a long convo on the RYPN board about it, crew was refused permission on the railroad, but they went ahead to shoot...BAM!

Just the mere fact that they would "film" something for public viewing while walking on any RR track shows how out of touch with reality these media dopes really are. What an example for kids they are setting.

If the engineer had put the full emergency brakes on it could derail a train and kill many others. These people are all about themselves and in their own bubble.

And they keep mentioning "filming" when it's far more likely that it was digital HD video to a SD card or hard drive.

Just saw the link - what a Moron!

As Charles said, these self obsessed no bodies think they can do what ever they want. They live in their own little insignificant worlds.

Never heard of this idiot till now. No sympathy from me what so ever - he got what he deserved.

It was like the old lady in LA, (IIRC this was over 40 years ago), whose car got hit by a train and she survived. When asked what she was doing on the track with the signals flashing and crossing gates down, she replied, "I thought it would swerve out of the way. Don't those things have steering wheels?"

It was like the old lady in LA, (IIRC this was over 40 years ago), whose car got hit by a train and she survived. When asked what she was doing on the track with the signals flashing and crossing gates down, she replied, "I thought it would swerve out of the way. Don't those things have steering wheels?"

That is a good story, sad but good none the less :)

So Plitt went Splatt, lets hope his estate can pay the train crew and response team's damages for the trauma they have to now endure.

Back