Does anyone know of some websites in Canada that sell N-scale rolling stock?

Thebrickfig

I am looking for some N-scale rolling stock and I would like cheaper shipping so that is why I am wondering if there are any websites in Canada that sell N-scale trains/rolling stock.

Edit: I prefer Kato if that helps

I've heard good things about Otter valley, and Credit valley. The other ones I don't know what there like to deal with. A couple of them show they don't do N scale.

I just did a search for Onterio, but they list several other areas to find a dealer.

I'm sure one of them can help you out. Maybe one is close enough for you to drive over and take a look.

I’ll second Otter Valley, great selection and service!
I’ve dealt with Kingston Locomotive Works and Dave Cool as well.
Frog and Diamond hobbies in Winnipeg has tons of consignment stuff, might be worth shipping.

Another recommendation for Otter Valley Railway for a very positive customer experience and good pricing. The one hiccup with OVR is that they don't do through-the-website credit card payment. You can place an order and note pay-by-phone and they will call you to process your credit card over the phone. If you have a credit card tied to your PayPal account, they will process that online.

I have also ordered online from Credit Valley Railway and had a good experience, too. I have been in to the George's Trains store and was very happy with the selection. I recently purchased from them online and it was shipped the next day. Both of these stores will process credit cards directly online.

I attended a couple of train shows this fall and was generally pleased with the N scale offerings. Woodstock had a pretty great selection (maybe half a dozen dedicated N scale tables, plus maybe a dozen or so offering N mixed with HO). A lot of the selection is older, but I was pleased to find some recent Atlas and Athern rolling stock in mint condition that set me back about half of the retail pricing.

Back