Do You tend to hold off;

My biggest problem was deciding between my 04 mustang and model railroading. Both are expensive hobbies but very fun. I'm slowly buying new cars to replace my old rolling stock and kits to keep me busy for now. The recession and trying to save up as much money as I can made me cut back. If I wasn't trying to save, id have tons of new stuff haha

---
- Sent from my phone

i have the same problem chose between my 1981 z28 & my layout or should i say rebuilding my layout after i get to florida

I haven't bought anything for the trains in 2 or 3 years, except for Walthers catalogs. I still have plenty of unfinished projects.

And our 1964 Ford Falcon Futura is constantly demanding attention.

MVC-125F.jpg

http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x247/Rotorranch/1964 Ford Falcon Futura/

Rotor

No..I 'm not overly concern with the economy woes-I'll let the fat cats fret over that as they watch with wringing hands as their investments plummet on Wall Street...At 63 I'll continue to enjoy the simple life.

I have spent close to $1200.00 this year on the hobby..

In fact,I'm about to change eras back to the late 50/60s. :)

I've been "making hay while the Sun shines"all this year due to the strong Australian $ and buying up big time from several US online stores who are more than happy to take my orders. I am still constructing my benchwork so I'm a fair way off running anything, but the storage cupboard is getting full!

As my retirement portfolio fades away, I am resigned to working the rest of my natural life. I will probably be hauled off to the nursing or funeral home from my desk at work. In the mean time, I am still putting some away for a retirement, I'm really not sure why I'm doing that, but I'm also able to put quite a bit into re-establishing the D&J Railroad. I'm not half stepping on this. It's the whole basement in one big plan. I have all the track, roadbed, structures and rolling things that I need to populate such a large layout. Just have to buy the wood, drywall, mud and paint.

I'm about 55 miles northeast of Cape Coral. There's a train show at the Araba Temple on Hanson St in Ft.Myers on the 26th & 27th of Nov.:D:)
really ??? cool well im going to b in cape coral for thanksgiving can u send me a link for the show ??

Back