dcc reverse loop

BIG-D

i was wondering if i had a layout with one main and 2 reverse loops could an engine still switch on the main when the polarity flips or what happens their anyone understand what im saying here?

The polarity only changes when the trainis in the loops so should be no problem.
You should be able to reverse when in the loops as well.
I believe it's the same DC or DCC.
you're talking loops on the end of a single track or loops within a layout with single track?

i was wondering if i had a layout with one main and 2 reverse loops could an engine still switch on the main when the polarity flips or what happens their anyone understand what im saying here?
to tell the truth hardly, i could take the answer in several directions. could you rephrase? are you running DCC?

im not sure as of now but ideally id be running dcc ill see if i can draw up somthing today so i can explain myself better

If it's DCC with auto-reversers, the polarity changes for a microsecond as a train enters or leaves the reverse loop. The polarity of the track in the section outside the reverse loop always remains the same. You can run a train on the inside of reverse loop and on the outside sections at the same time with no problem.

Back