DCC finally

GAPPLEG

SP modeler
I received from Tony's my NCE power pro monday. Had the buss wires installed already, put one feeder to the main and ran my first ever DCC loco. Like a kid in a candy store. Still ripping up track for a small re-design so not much else will happen for a while, beside all my decoders I ordered are on backorder, Tony must be real busy. Ran the whole main with just one feeder on the far side of the layout (12x16) , don't worry , I'll add more.:)

Aaaaahh....another convert. Eeeexcellenttt.

aniburns_1_.gif

Yes, welcome to the dark side. Now it's just decoders. But soon, your first sound equipped engine will appear and make all your decoder equipped engines look (and sound) dull. Then it will be sound boards and speakers being jammed into impossibly tight spaces. Then you'll hear about using DCC switch machines. An article will appear in MR on using DCC for signals. Better Homes and Gardens will run a piece on using DCC to control all your household appliances. It's just the beginning of a huge conspiracy, run by the Illuminati, and you are our...err...their latest victim. :D

Back