Customer service from your Point of view

SD45T-2

I have a issue with a Company im dealing with, Its not really imporant but its the principle well atleast to me.

Ok this is long so just a warning.

I am very big into the "Trance" Music scene. So i go to Clubs a lot,well i did. I would always get my Info from a website called Eventvibe.com On that site they have a discounted Ticket,and VIP list. well For holloween They had a DJ from england come to town, One of my favorites.

I Pre Purchased my Ticket,which included backstage & a poster of the event. Well when i showed up,No one knew of what i was talking about. No poster or Backstage was granted to me. Just a General admission,even with the Receipt all I got was a "i have no idea"

Well that next morning, I emailed the Club,the promoter,and eventvibe.
to tell them How disappointed i was at how i got charged for something i didnt get.The Club 910 live here in Phoenix. Responded,and offered to comp me in for the next two shows Which i said thanks It wasn't about the money to me,But they at least responded.

The Promoter Relentless beats,Emailed me back and they also offered to do the same,and promised to get me the poster at the next show,of my choice. Eventvibe who sold me the tickets. Nothing no response or anything. I will never pre buy anything from them again cause they cant even send a response telling me im SOL.

Well about a few weeks later.I email the promoter to say hey can i pick up my poster or can i use that freebe you promised me?

They say "hey ya no problem sure",well Something comes up a week before the show and i had to be another club for business,so I tell them i couldnt make it. I get a

"hey no problem let me know how jay is Ill save your freebee,and your poster,and Ill even get you backstage if you want."

So everything is fine,well I decide to use my freebee two weeks ago,and nothing no response nothing. Complete ignore,no responding what so ever.

Everything seemed to be going well,and No signs of any issues. My question is this.

Do i go back and spend money with this promoter? even thought he isn't keeping his word or do i just say no,and walk away,and take my business to another promoter?

Thanks!

First, I can understand your frustration and huge disappointment. I don't do as you do, it's not my choice of entertainment, but it doesn't mean I can't understand what you are feeling and relate.

You asked a direct question. Based on what I now know, my answer would be in the form of a well-known old saw:

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

Crandell

Back