Coffee Shoppe XXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
"As Chris' World Turns!"

Well, the Ex/wife? has started E-mailing me, and the Councling is a Family councling! I'm really happy to hear that. My turn to see the councler next week. From what little I get from her and Ryan and By the sounds of Janette, her Cash Ship is starting to take on water and is slowly sinking. I knew she would get to this point, just didn't think it would be this soon!LOL's;):rolleyes: As for me, My ship is not only afloat, but the sails are full of wind and the tide is with us! This whole mess is funny, god does have a sence of humor!:D

My son starts a new school this monday, he ain't to happy about it either:(! I got a lot of things to sort out here when it come to Janette, and her current condition. Not to worry guy's I do have a well thought out plan either way the tide goes and I will make sure MY BOAT STAYS A FLOAT!:);) I'm still Paying the bills ahead in advance so when winter comes I will be AOK regardless what hit's me! So either way a big load of worry was lifted of my heart, so the prayers are working guy's keep it up.

Well got to go and catch some sleep, See ya on the flip side!

This installment of, "As Chris' World Turn's" Was brought to you by HFLS! Makers of really fine.....Well we really don't make anything.....we Just cut grass!LOL's

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff- $500 shoes? Thats crazy. Im thinking about these, a fifth of the price too :eek:. http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...upercat=home&cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH

Chris- Good to hear things are still looking up. At least with counseling things will start moving again. Sorry to hear about your son, if i had to change schools i would be pretty angry too. I have friends in alot of the other districts around here, but still its not your school anymore. I really hope things work out for him.

Mark- Maybe i should explain alittle bit more about what im doing. I work from the shore out, just cutting pond weeds. When it gets to deep, i start working from a boat. All i use is a mask, nothing complicated. Its literally swimming or sitting underwater and using either a special rake or 2 sets of hand pruners and just start trimming, not really work and no breathing. When i run out of breath, i come up to the top for a moment, then head back down. Its alot more efficient from the boat, but i cant do it in shallower water because then its much to difficult to drive and watch the rake. If i turn the boat off and use the rake manually, then the rake acts like a pole and moves the boat around, which isnt very good. Diving isnt really the best term for it. :D

Mark- Maybe i should explain alittle bit more about what im doing. I work from the shore out, just cutting pond weeds. When it gets to deep, i start working from a boat. All i use is a mask, nothing complicated. Its literally swimming or sitting underwater and using either a special rake or 2 sets of hand pruners and just start trimming, not really work and no breathing. When i run out of breath, i come up to the top for a moment, then head back down. Its alot more efficient from the boat, but i cant do it in shallower water because then its much to difficult to drive and watch the rake. If i turn the boat off and use the rake manually, then the rake acts like a pole and moves the boat around, which isnt very good. Diving isnt really the best term for it. :D

Oh I understand and I was just going on what Jim suggested and it wouldnt be the best idea out there as what you do now is fine, I was just saying that using scuba equiptment even in shallow water can be as dangerous as deep water thats all.

It seems crazy to you. Those shoes you're looking at are nice but I'd never be able to get my feet in them. I can't buy my shoes off the rack. My feet are badly deformed so I have to have my shoes custom molded and made to my particular specs. In that regard $500 is cheap. The pair I have on now cost closer to $700. They're leather low-top boots with thick rubber soles and Velcro closures. I'm glad Medicaid pays for them as I would never be able to afford them on my own. Take care of yourself and stay away from that junk food.

Jeff- Sounds like a major pain in the butt. My biggest problem is getting dad to agree with me on a pair. Dont worry about junk food, i always run it off anyways :D

Id planned on going kayaking today but i guess plans change. We are going to put the new flooring in camp, i think were bringing both labs but the elkhound has to stay home and keep it easy because she just came home yesterday from the vets. Ill probably bring a fishing pole too. I dont know if we are bringing the wheelers or not, i hope we do. Well probably stop in at the store and see if we can close a deal. Ill be happy if i can get the mikado with it.

Have a good one.

Take care of yourself and stay away from that junk food.

That's right junk food like Babies the other white meat, Fruits and Veggies are bad fer ya! You never heard of any one getting salmenella(sp?) or any thing else from a snickers bar or bag of chips! And How bad can a fist full of assorted minis be? really their Mini's for God sake!;):rolleyes:

No problems Mark, i knew where you were going. Thanks for the help!

You know Matt, you could acceidenty dump 10 gallons of round up in the lake? It's just an Idea!!!!!! Or tell a bunch of aging hippies it's a free underwater 100% organic Salad/sushi bar! That might work better!:rolleyes::D;)

Well I played around with the track plan last night and made a small change that will allow me to leave Ezra's Exxon right where it is. Only problem is he'll have to put the stock back on the shelves after the train passes by. The main line will only be about 16 feet from the north wall. Anybody using the phone booth will be getting a good look at the rolling stock and may not be able to hear the other party. Well, if it's the mother-in-law or other undesirable relative that may not be a bad thing and they might wish for a longer train. Ezra will also have self cleaning parking spaces clearly marked "NO PARKING ON TRACK UNLESS TRAIN IS COMING!". And no, you can't park your vehicle there if the mother-in-law or other relative is tied up in the back seat or in the trunk. If they happen to be behind the wheel that's a different story.

Chris- If i dumped any chemicals in the lake i would find myself in a lawsuit against millionaires who live on the lake, DEC and the EPA. :eek:

Jeff- Nice signs :D What about sisters?

Well were home from camp. We only ripped up the linoleum today. Next weekend the wood floors go down and we should be set inside for this year. I never made it into the store. We can stop next weekend. We did go past the local tourist RR. The RS36 in DH lightning bolt was on the end and SW was leading. Itd been awhile since id ridden past and saw that theyd bought a trackmobile and i got a better look at their cars in storage. One of them in an ex-ON Rail car.

I think he's trying to say his sister isn't really a relative...:D
Ahh ha. He has one of those too eh? My little sister was a sinister thing when she was young. Mean too. Depending on what mood she was in when she woke up she was addressed as either Terrible Tiny or Attila The Hun.

Not a good start on the layout work. I got one piece of track up and my newest Dremel tool burned out on me. I've got the 15 year old 'Old Faithful' hooked up now and it's working like a charm. All I've ever had to do to it is change the brushes. In case anyone is interested the new one is a Model 300. The old one is a Model 395, Type 5. No wonder. I just looked at the label. The new one was made in Mexico. The old one was made in the USA. At a guess I would say the taco boys warranty is for 1 year or 5 minutes, whichever comes first.

Nah, shes part of the family, atleast thats what mom and dad say. I just didnt read carefully, probably the same reason i do so poorly on tests :rolleyes:

Chris- If i dumped any chemicals in the lake i would find myself in a lawsuit against millionaires who live on the lake, DEC and the EPA. :eek:

Then we'll go with the aging hippies O.K.! Where's Rex and Jim? Free All-U-Can Eat Salad/Sushi Bar is up boy's go see Matt for free eats;):D!

Nah, shes part of the family, atleast thats what mom and dad say. I just didnt read carefully, probably the same reason i do so poorly on tests :rolleyes:

Sisters! You can't live with them:mad:.......And you CAN live with out them!:D

My sister and me are 16Years apart age wise! We're nothing alike. Drop me in the middle of a jungle some where and I'll be running it with inside a week! My sister would die with in her first 5 minutes there! I still think my sister is the mail mans kid though!

Ahh ha. He has one of those too eh? My little sister was a sinister thing when she was young. Mean too. Depending on what mood she was in when she woke up she was addressed as either Terrible Tiny or Attila The Hun.

I had 2 like that:eek:

Depending on what side of the bed they crawled out of and depending on whether they were in any mood to talk one pretty much kept clear of them:eek:

News!!:D:D

The $$$$$ from the insurance company has come in! I can now expand my empire!!

MUAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!!!!:D:D

Audrey is doing quite well considering her wrist is still problematic and we also found out that he will be going for awhile to jail as well:D:D

Anyhow, I's still be on-call for the weekend so I better be getting ready to trundle of to work

Then we'll go with the aging hippies O.K.! Where's Rex and Jim? Free All-U-Can Eat Salad/Sushi Bar is up boy's go see Matt for free eats;):D!

Beautiful view, right on the water :D

Chris- Im the oldest, but only by 2 1/2 years. Night and day difference. The only similarity we have as that we are both tall and skinny. Im dark, shes pasty, i love the outdoors, sports and friends, she likes books and enjoys school. Im a prep and one of the more popular guys, she came to me a few weeks ago and asked how i got popular. She gets great grades (6th grade though ;)) i get average-above average grades (AP classes, AP classes :D) Coaches recruit me and ask me if ill be playing for them this year, teachers ask her if shell join their book club. Same here, i can spend the night in the woods with a few basic tools no problem, she wont spend the night at our camp because of those rouge bears that are behind every tree and wait for you to take the 5 paces from the back porch to the outhouse :rolleyes:.

Jeff- Lucifer, gertrude, hellion, (drama) queen, it all depends on the moment. :D

Barry- Good to know things are moving along. Did he lose his license for awhile or anything like that? Jail time sounds like a good idea. Have fun with the bigger empire :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back