Coffee Shop Part III

Good morning ! from Indiana.:D

TIPTONDEPOT.png

12-08-06

:eek:

donuts_4.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png

Congrats on the new great grandchild there Luc!:D:D I bet she already has her Dad wrapped around her little finger!

Mikey, good ta see you outside of McWane! Even thou I'm retired, I know about those 10-12 hr days. Seems I got less time for doing anything than I did before I retired.

Well gotta go for now, be back later. I'm helping an older couple with their layout. They wanted lights installed into all the buildings and some repairs done to their engines and cars. Its a small display layout they bought allready completed, and they really enjoy running their trains on it. I've got all the track cleaned for them, showed them how to maintain it, now I get to show them how to maintain their equipment. Got almost 75 lights installed into and onto the buildings on the layout. (Try installing 10 lights into and onto a building thats installed and can't be removed.) Wasn't easy, but its done.:)

Got really cold here last night. The airport has 18, (don't know anyone that lives there), and downtown has 14. My back deck's thermometer has 13.:eek: This may not sound like much to our northern neighbors, but when you live in the sunny south, its COLD!:D

Mornin' Everybody!

We got SNOW! 16° outside and "partly cloudy" falling. Got about 2 inches with a couple more predicted today. Not enough to worry about firing up the blower. Gotta get over to school and finish setting up the sound system for the choral concert. See you later.

Congrats Luc!

Cj, looks like you're temp is as cold as Rays! I guess I'll stop complaining about my 40° mornings now.

CJ Ahh to have those balmy temps would be great. we were in single digits this morn and our hi is only slightly higher than your low. Throw on an extra sweater/hoodie and it will warm up shortly I hope!!!!!! LOL LOL

Good morning all

Luc - congrats, a great- granddaughter - imagine that!

Mikey welcome back, I know what it's like to be time-challenged

Steve that's scary about the twisters in the UK, especially in the heart of a large city - I always figured that sort of stuff was "not supposed to happen" on your side of the pond!:eek:

CJ you're a man of many talents, where would Alabama MRR'ers be without your help!

CJ you're a man of many talents, where would Alabama MRR'ers be without your help!
Well, we would have sanity back for one thing. :D Just kidding, of course. :D CJ sure helped me get a jump start in MR with his wealth of knowledge.;) :)

Luct: Way to go fellow! A very big congratulations to the Grands and the new Mom and Pop. I know you guys are swelling with pride and joy.

Mikey: Glad you made back to us. I sent you an email about the ARG.

Jos: "...lock the zipper." That is so funny:D :D .

Congrats Luc Best of luck to you and the rest of your happy family. Still waiting for my first granchild .Oh well. Hope all have a real niceday !

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

I really missed the comradery of this forum and appreciate the kind words!:D

Glad to see Bill is still giving everyone "sugar highs" with his morning coffee and pasteries.
CJ- glad to see you taking on another "newbie" to model railroading and making them feel part of the hobby!

I'll try to put my $.02 worth in ocassionally, but don't expect change back when I do.

Luc congratulations grandad, glad she's doing fine.
Mikey good to see you around sir, how you doing.
Rex, Ken L the twister levelled 20 houses in total, lucky nobody got killed, there was one last year in Birmingham (UK) not Bama and the clean up bill was 40 million £££££, LOL, there was another this year in Turkey just off the coast, lovley and sunny on the beach and a mile off shore was a gigantic twister, it was huge, the funny thing was nobody ran off they just stood there as if hipnotised by it,,,Turkey is another place you never get twisters, or didn't

Fellows, I am completely worn out. I have spent the week putting away stuff (hiding:D ) and cleaning, in preparation for tomorrow's ARG meet. It's amazing the mess you have when you start a cleanup. Heck, I thought it all looked pretty good until I started:eek: .

It looks like I will have a good turnout with 10-12 fellow MR's coming. I'm sure glad I have an 8 amp Super Chief to handle the traffic;) . Since I don't have signals installed yet, I may need you to send several wrecking crews in for the pasture sidings.:D :D

I am outa here for now, but will get back to you later this weekend.;) :)

I need you ARG'ers up here in Indiana for a couple of days. My Super Empire Builder needs installed and a great deal of ballasting work completed. I hates ballasting.

Ladies and Gents

I wish to introduce to you Haley Elaine Comeau our 1st great grand-daughter.

100_0672.png

I may be biaised but I think she is beautiful

Happy MRRing

Heres a picture I took on my way down the mountain from work at about 7:45 this morning. Looking from the top of the tram out over Lake Tahoe. My 'office' with a view. We just had a storm roll through. Forecast calls for 6" or so tonight. My 'office' with a view. I apoligize for the poor quality, as it was taken from my phone :eek:

Now I'm off to bed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back