Coffee Shop Part III

Seth love your office, better than mine

Morning Ken,,, your up early for a Sunday

Last edited by a moderator:
Luc very beautiful Child you have there. Seth that view looks breathtaking, Afternoon everyone else. Hope you weekend is pretty good so far. Hey Rex is Bama gonna get some one to coach down there ? See u all later !!!!!

Luc,CONGRATS,on becoming a Great-Grandpa. Your great granddaughter is adorable.:) . An absolute angel. Cheers.William.

Luc, your GreatGrandDaughter is indeed beautiful, you and Gloria should be proud!

I saw in Eric's latest post that the ARG meet at Rex's place was a great success. Wish I could start something similar, but folks in my region simply aren't as friendly. If IT jobs were still plentiful in 'Bama I would relocate there in a heartbeat.

My time hasn't been "my own" this weekend. I rented a power trimmer and a chipper to get rid of some unruly forsythia (sp?) bushes in my front yard. Didn't get as much done as I'd hoped though. And when I was towing the chipper back to the rental agency, I was delayed by a train creeping across the grade crossing (one of the few times I've actually hated being stopped by a train) so I couldn't get to the rental place before it closed!:mad: Luckily the manager was very understanding when I called and said I he wouldn't charge an extra day's rental fee as long I'm there first thing Monday morning. Went to a neighborhood Christmas party this evening, then tomorrow I'll drive to NYC to pickup my teenage daughter from a youth retreat - at least much of the route parallels CSX trackage.

... Hey Rex is Bama gonna get some one to coach down there ? See u all later !!!!!
Ha! ha! Darn Paul, I am starting to wonder. Maybe the Notre Dame Trainer would be interested??? Many have said that it should have been the Athletic Director, Mal(function) Moore, fired instead of Coach Shula. But, if I were a coach I would be very hesitant about taking the job considering all the pressures and obvious lack of job security...$3 million per year or not.

Fellows, visit Grandeman's post on the ARG. We did have a great day in MR and are very fortunate to be able to get together like this.

Morning all,,
can't get my brain into gear yet, i was still wide awake at 5am then before i knew what hit me the kids woke me up at 7.30am, ZZZzzzzzzzzz

Good morning ! from Indiana.:D

TIPTONDEPOT.png

12-10-06

:eek:

donuts1.png
THECOFFEESHOP.png
3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawl.png

Afternoon All ! I guess everyone is recovring from Rex's ARG meeting Glad to hear it was a great success . Rex I hear that Jeff Fisher might be in line now for the Bama job. It's a beautiful day here inBuffalo, Sunny and a seasonably mild. well I guess I'll watch some football and get my pressure up once the Bills are on. Hope everyone else has a nice Sunday !!

Hello Paul,

We just got in from the church cristingle childrens service, what a packed church, never seen it so full before. There is a rock band every year to do the music which is great,,, and the opening number was "Sweet home Alabama" it's a pity you guy's missed it, it was great.

Hahaha! Steve, it is a small world isn't it.
Yeah Paul, I think I will settle in for a recoup the rest of the day. Maybe tune-in to a Pro game.

So, minor report...

Wal*mart is at least carrying one Athearn Train set this year. Its a John Deer set! The one on the website is close, however, the one we have in my Wal*mart has a smooth side F59PHI, 40' boxcar, 50' flat with modern tractors, 50' gondola, and a bay window caboose. $75 for the set. They've been on the shelf for a week now, and I've only seen one disappear.

I figure once they go on sale, I'll grab two or 3. I can use the F59PHI's and the Gondola's. Plus I can save the track for a Christmas layout.

:rolleyes: Are they selling those JD tractor set 5 per abox in HO this year?
Last year they had set 1 and set 2 by Athearn for 10 bucks ...I was so stupid to not buy them!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR...:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :(

:rolleyes: Are they selling those JD tractor set 5 per abox in HO this year?
Last year they had set 1 and set 2 by Athearn for 10 bucks ...I was so stupid to not buy them!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR...:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :(
Not that I've seen in my Wal*mart yet, However they have the Ertl 1:72 ones. Lucky me, if my store runs out, I have a picking of some 15+ stores in a "safe" traveling distance.

List sorted by distance from me:
1. San Diego, CA 92111 (Clairmont Mesa, my "2nd back up")
2. Poway, CA 92064 (My Wal*mart)
3. San Diego, CA 92123 (Backup...)
4. Santee, CA 92071 (never tested)
5. La Mesa, CA 91942 (again, not tested)
6. El Cajon (C), CA 92020 (Double Floored!)
The rest are untested for me, but close...
7. San Diego, CA 92115
8. El Cajon, CA 92021
9. San Marcos, CA 92069
10. National City, CA 91950
11. Chula Vista (W), CA 91910
12. Vista, CA 92083
13. Oceanside, CA 92056
14. Chula Vista (S), CA 91911
15. Oceanside, CA 92054
16. Chula Vista (E), CA 91915
17. San Diego, CA 92154
18. Oceanside, CA 92057
19. Temecula, CA 92590
20. Murrieta, CA 92562

short

Good morning All<

Steve B:You made a great picture from the ARG Gang and the ones who couldn't /weren't present...!! enjoyed the comments/replies:)
Steve, how do you find that grat "stuff" like the the ambulanceboat/car:D , the steamenginewebsites, and other great items?
anyway i like them:)thanks...

Much Healthy regards:rolleyes: Jos

Think i'll dine out tonight, the wife set a pan on fire and stunk the house out, after thet she went out with Robert to his swimming lesson, while upstairs i thought, Mmm something smells funny, i went back down to find the grill pan burning, she closed the oven door but also forgot to turn the grill off which is not a good idea, now all the doors and windows are wide open, it's Brrrrrrrrr blinking cold as well, Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hi all had a busy morning running to the Dentist and a few other chores. Another beautiful day in Buffalo, Rainy and overcast but Temps. are in the 40's and going up to 52 tomorrow I guess you can't have evrything . we had a bit of excitement the last 24 hours Two different Train derailmments .One is attached The other occured by are Local Hobby Shop Niagara Hobby and barricaded it off for awhile yesterday ! Hope that it don't strike a thrid time .You all have a wonderful day !!!!

Steve B It is very windy today coming from the west....I was wandering where that smell came from???:D :D ;)

Steve,Very very warm regards...Jos

Back