Coffe shop XXXIV - 9/10/12

Jeffrey,
I see you got the little guys really working working on your layout. I think I need to find out what your secret is as I can't get mine to do a darn thing no matter what I say to them even if it's in a fairly stern voice. I've even tried to bribe them and that only goes over big with the Hobo's and the next thing you know their camp has moved and no work was done.
Two days off their sentence for each day worked and a beer at the end of the day.

My father and I went to KFC for dinner tonight. Going through New Llano we were behind a 4x4 truck. We didn't need to see the name on it to know it was a Dodge. A 318 has a very distinctive sound.

My mother has been transferred to St Francis Cabrini hospital in Alexandria. She's still in a coma but now there's a new wrinkle. She's going through seizures. She's been an epileptic all her life but hasn't had a seizure for about fifty years. The cause? I think it's because she hasn't been getting enough liquids.

Got some more of the clutter off the layout today. There's still some there but the layout looks a lot better.

Time for me to call it a night. See y'all tomorrow.

P1010055.jpg

Back