Christmas Weekend Photo Fun 12/24-27

Motley

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

IMG_0856.JPG

I got an early Christmas present a couple days ago. Just a set of mesh screens meant to be used by science students for separating materials in experiments. I set to work separating some stone I got at a local Limestone Quarry. I can separate it into 5 different sizes from 1/4" and larger down to a very fine stone dust. It will be used for various purposes in and around the Quarry scene on the SLOW. Oh, and yes I have checked it with a magnet to make sure there are no ferrous metals present.......

QuarryStoneGrading2w.png

Jolly.png

about to get on that "you'll shoot your eye out" marathon.

031223_christmasstory_hmed_11a.grid-6x2.jpg

a little work on some steel wheels
GEDC1976.jpg

ebay..same numbers tho. epic fail!
GEDC1979.jpg

i got myself 2 SD40-2's, 1 is a high hood and also 1 SD40. All going to be turned into NYSW SD40-2's. Also got a tsunami 645 turbo decoder with speaker from the wife. And im hoping to get 4 more!!!

i got myself 2 SD40-2's, 1 is a high hood and also 1 SD40. All going to be turned into NYSW SD40-2's. Also got a tsunami 645 turbo decoder with speaker from the wife. And im hoping to get 4 more!!!

It must be Christmas already where you are... still X-mas Eve where I am...

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas from California!
It's been a good year for trains out here, ridership on local trains has continued to grow, new light rail and subway extensions are being built in SF and LA, and funding has arrived for the first segment of high speed rail.

20101224_Oakland-highspeed.jpg

20101224_SF_trolley.jpg

Santa was good to me this year. Athearn RTR SD40 and caboose. Exp paint job, just love it! Give me something to do over the holiday break (add details)

Messing around since were snowed in with 13 inches of snow. (Thats a joke, I was to lazy to get the snow off the car)

Last edited by a moderator:
Santa was good to me this year. Athearn RTR SD40 and caboose. Exp paint job, just love it! Give me something to do over the holiday break (add details)

BARF!!! I've finally found a paint job worse that the Kodacrap scheme from the SPSF "Shouldn't Paint So Fast) era... when did they run that conglomeration?

I got no trains at all... but my GF's 4 year old son did... including a MP SD40! and a big expansion for his wooden Thomas set... (now to find some pics of the SD-40 pulling Thomas!)'

oh, I take it back, I got myself an HO Thomas for when Alex gets to see my "real" toy trains run...

Back