Chain Link Fencing

@Smudge617 - seriously, don't go to any trouble, it probably isn't worth it to try to exchange them - all it will be doing is put you out. It is your call but as said, I'd be happy just to take the .04 you already have.
No, there useless to you if their the wrong diameter, and it's not a problem, forgot your N scale, my bad. :)

While I am here ... the majority of (if not all) people suggest to use Tulle for the Mesh side of the fences; however, I read somewhere yesterday where someone said to use use Wedding Veil instead. Evidently, where ever they are, Wedding Veil is different to Tulle and has a more accurate appearance in so far as the little "holes" are concerned.

Has anyone else heard of that and is there a difference between the two materials? I always thought Tulle WAS what they made Veils out of?

I know that sounds a lot but I do like having spares. I will be using a bit on the current layout as "practice if you will, and then no doubt more on the much much larger main layout down the road.

I am sure to mess up the first few I try, even if the actual size of the fencing is only going to be about 10 or so inches in length. I'd rather have too much, than run out at some point :)

Okay - wait - I read the price as $2.71 not in pounds ... better change the quantity to 5 packs I think.

The needle is one from the laser glue you suggested
20230209_201941.jpg

@Smudge617

Looks to me as though the Brass Rod is a bit thinner than needle ... if so, they will work. I'm not a rivet counter and am sure no one will be able to tell the difference by just looking at it as a fence covered in Tulle. If someone does or can - then they probably don't need to be looking at my layout :)

Lets get this sorted here and now - send what you have, they will work ;) :)

By the way, what do you think of the Deluxe adhesive?

Well heck, it's been today for hours - get on with it will yu - oh right, some Aussie idiot has been annoying you, okay, tomorrow then :)

Back