Chain Link Fencing

That works out to be a little smaller than 1/64" I think ... any ideas on where to buy either 1/64th or .0125 round brass rod? I have looked in all the usual places, not the least K&S and no one seems to make brass rod in the size?

What is the next option, and please don't say plastic or ready made fencing ... ;)

That works out to be a little smaller than 1/64" I think ... any ideas on where to buy either 1/64th or .0125 round brass rod? I have looked in all the usual places, not the least K&S and no one seems to make brass rod in the size?

What is the next option, and please don't say plastic or ready made fencing ... ;)
That's easy, don't have one, use these instead.
1675716172717.png

@Smudge617 your a champion mate!!!! 🍻🍻🍻 Will order some forth with :)

If these are a little smaller than 1/64th then that will be even better as 1/64th works out to be about 2 1/2" . In short - these look as though they will be perfect :)

Unbelievable - just when you think things are going your way ......

Thank you for the very kind offer and if that is okay with you then I would definitely appreciate it a great deal. The only question now is how do I pay you for them? Do you have a PayPal Account by any chance?

Feel free to PM or Message me rather than putting anything in the public forums if you want.

@Smudge617

Mate, have been doing some research - have you ordered the .040 Brass Rod? Hopefully not as 2" in N Scale equates to .020 (2.5"). If you have, no matter. Don't know what made me check - gut feeling maybe.

No problem, if you have you can still send it and we will go ahead as initially planned. I can always use extra materials :)

Mate - no not .2 needs to be .02 but it is okay, as said - I can always use .04 rod for something so just send it as planned and let me know the cost etc :)

No problem, if you have you can still send it and we will go ahead as initially planned. I can always use extra materials :)

Mate - no not .2 needs to be .02 but it is okay, as said - I can always use .04 rod for something so just send it as planned and let me know the cost etc :)
Smallest they have is 0.05, I'll email them,their a model railway store, so should be able to swap them.

@Smudge617 - seriously, don't go to any trouble, it probably isn't worth it to try to exchange them - all it will be doing is put you out. It is your call but as said, I'd be happy just to take the .04 you already have.

Back