Building the Canyon Diablo Bridge

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)
Can't stand it anymore. I haven't been able to run trains since I took out the temporary bridge. Today, I decided to reinstall the temp bridge so I can test run some trains to take to Timonium in a few weeks.
The rivet work on the bridge has taken a back seat again to other projects.

montanan

Whiskey Merchant
I can understand the need to run trains. At home my layout is not very friendly for long trains as it was built mainly for switching, which it does very well, but I really enjoy going to my club where I can run some long trains and see many trains running at the same time. Hoping the weather clears and warms up a bit so I can head over the pass this weekend. Don't get there very often in the winter months.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.