Building the Andersley Western Railroad

Painters finally get around to painting the rear door on the Quintis Metals shop
door painting.jpg

What out for that lady in grey outside the super market. She looks shifty.. I don't trust her... ;D

What out for that lady in grey outside the super market. She looks shifty.. I don't trust her... ;D

If you mean the one at the door, she could do with some help shifting at all. The one in the pink.......she looks nifty. The one in the yellow looks fifty (at least). The bloke reading the paper......now, he does look shifty.

Great scenes Alan!
People really bring everything to life.
If anyone asks why the painters aren't getting anywhere just tell them they're Union! Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
If that boxcar needs new wheels and couplers, it's gon'na need some reverse painting to match that condition (or has it just come from the paint shop to be finally "fettled"?)

If that boxcar needs new wheels and couplers, it's gon'na need some reverse painting to match that condition (or has it just come from the paint shop to be finally "fettled"?)

All cars on my layout are not allowed unless they have good metal wheels, kadee whisker couplers and some degree of weathering. This one has plastic wheels and plastic couplers, so had to pay a visit to the maintenance shop.

Just love that loco for some reason!
Those drums next or close to the dumpster really need some "streaking/grease on them. They are much to clean to be around a maintenance facility ... and they have NOT been just delivered ...so, don't try and sell me on that!

Back