Building an HO "Central Valley Model Works" Stock Car Kit.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

NP2626

HPIM7863 (Small).JPG

Here is the reward for the time taken to build this car and putting up with a couple mistakes; or, other problems. This is the last of the stock cars I needed for my layout. Using Acrylic Box Car Red made this car's color look slightly different that the other four Central Valley Model Works stock cars I have, which where painted Oxide Red and more heavily weathered. It may be that this car has been more recently shopped than the other four.

Thanks for following along!

Sirfoldalot

Plucked Tailfeathers
Staff member
yEAH -- ALTHOUGH the photo (on my computer) does not show good color at all. It looks sort of "bland" - for lack of a better word; however, the culvert passing underneath is a really good touch.
How about an outside photo in natural light - err, sorry, I sort of overlooked the -40 temp?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com