BLI Blueline and DCC

joem5127

I have a BLI Blue Line SD-9 that I have put a Digitrax decoder in the DCC plug. I am having trouble getting the sound decoder and motor decoder set right. I know this has been covered before but couldn’t find it. Anyone have step by step directions on doing this?

Check out the forum on BLI/PCM's website, they have how-to's of every locomotive (or can make one).

You might want to check the BLI website They have suggestions for setting up DCC. There are a couple of CV's that have to be set to prevent messing up sound every time you change other settings. I have 3 BLI Loco's and have learned the hard way. Facts are also checked and grammar is better than others. :D

You could always do it the easy way:
1) put the new loco, without decoder and remove the jumper plug, on the program track and program new address.
2) put decoder into another loco and program the new address, then remove it and place into the Blueline loco and you are finished.:cool:

You could always do it the easy way:
1) put the new loco, without decoder and remove the jumper plug, on the program track and program new address.
2) put decoder into another loco and program the new address, then remove it and place into the Blueline loco and you are finished.:cool:

HEY... that's cheating!
(I like it!!) :D

Thanks everyone for your input. I wen to the BLI website and found the "BlueLine Diesel
Technical Reference Manual". I also found some usful info on their forum. I'll give it a try later today and report back.

Back