Been a long time, layout pictures

High Speed Kurt

Gone Railin!
The last time I posted here, the layout room was in the process of getting sheetrock. Fast forward almost 5 years, and two kids later, and I am finally running.

Room is 15 x 25, freelanced Norfolk Southern (with some interchange traffic from railroads I like)

Layout 1.jpg

Layout 2.jpg

Layout 3.jpg

Layout 4.jpg

Kurt

Glad to see you getting back to the hobby again. You seem to have a great space for a model railroad. Keep us updated on your progress.

Hey Kurt welcome back!
Layout pics look great, keep 'em coming!
Oh... and congrats on the dad thing too:cool:

Kurt,

2 kids, that will keep you from having time for ANYTHING else. I'm like you working as I can but not as far along as you. I had 1 kid and some health issues keep me from the fun. Now I'm working to get back in the basement and I'm lucky I'm dragging my "helper" along. That "helper" has really slowed down the progress too.

I like what I'm seeing on your layout. Do you have a layout plan you can post? I would love to see what you have planned. The space looks great you have too.

New Papa's keep rolling!

Dave

Kurt:

Nice work man.

As info, I was scrolling down your photos and as I came to your Pic #3 of 11 trains lined up, a real funky thought popped into my head - "Think you used enough locomotives there, Butch?" You probably know which movie I tweaked that from.

DougC

Back