A Little Painting, A little Weathering

thomasj49

Before I got heavy in to weathering I used to do a little painting for myself. There were locomotives that I really wanted to have and most were just fantasies but I still had to have a few so I did my own such as the EJ&E units pictured here, they never existed but in my world now they do. :)
IMG_0019.JPG
IMG_0020_pe.jpg
IMG_0026.JPG
IMG_0028.JPG
IMG_0030_pe.jpg

I put away the painting and graduated to weathering, something I wanted to do since my beginnings in N Scale back in 1973. Again I liked doing locos that weren't out there, especially the little guys, the unknown locos that were once a part of something big but are now semi retired, loved giving them one last chance while they still had it in them. :cool:

IMG_0003_pe.jpg
IMG_0011.JPG
IMG_0017.JPG

Before I got heavy in to weathering I used to do a little painting for myself. There were locomotives that I really wanted to have and most were just fantasies but I still had to have a few so I did my own such as the EJ&E units pictured here, they never existed but in my world now they do. :)
View attachment 181470View attachment 181471View attachment 181472View attachment 181473View attachment 181474

I put away the painting and graduated to weathering, something I wanted to do since my beginnings in N Scale back in 1973. Again I liked doing locos that weren't out there, especially the little guys, the unknown locos that were once a part of something big but are now semi retired, loved giving them one last chance while they still had it in them. :cool:

View attachment 181476View attachment 181477View attachment 181478
Really nice work, thanks for sharing 👍

Back