2012 RPM Meet in Collinsville, IL (St. Louis)

tomstockton

Tom Stockton
It took me a couple of weeks to get my pictures edited, cropped, and compressed so they wouldn't take so long to upload or be seen -- but if you're interested, I hope I got this right so you can see them.

Sorry, but this isn't a comprehensive look at everything that was there; I model HO scale, so almost all of them are of HO scale models that I found interesting. There are two pictures of a 1/25 scale tri-level auto rack -- that guy must have a HUGE layout! :eek: Mostly, I just took pictures of what caught my eye.

There were a lot of OUTSTANDING models there! While I doubt I will ever go the RPM route, it was wonderful just to see the amazing works of the folks who really, really strive for prototypical models! I'm hoping I've learned a few things from having been there; and if nothing else, I do have some pictures to use as inspiration for my future modeling efforts.

The pictures vary in quality from borderline-acceptable to not-too-bad. I've never done too well with flash photography, and while I do okay with point-and-shoot family pictures, figuring out how to get the most out of my little Canon camera is still a struggle. Maybe someday, I'll go back to my 35mm SLR roots and shell out for a good DSLR camera... maybe.

Okay... on to the pictures!

My pictures of the RPM Meet

Enjoy!

Regards,
Tom Stockton

those meets are a lot of fun and you pick up many modeling tips, and there are some guys that bring out ridiculous accurate models. I am a prototype modeler but seeing some other peoples stuff I see I have alot to learn

Thanks for sharing

Back