tomstockton
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• tomstockton
      tomstockton reacted to jmupton2000's post in the thread Model RR mags with Like Like.
      In the UK, there seems to be two distinct camps regarding DCC, there is the pro DCC users who are into all the bells, whistles and...
    • tomstockton
      tomstockton replied to the thread Model RR mags.
      A good portion of us "old guys" in our club have taken to DCC like ducks to water... unfortunately, I'm not a swimmer. Don't have my...
    • tomstockton
      tomstockton replied to the thread Tangent 86’ boxcar.
      It's a personal taste thing, but I generally do NOT care for modern-style graffiti, or "tagging". Not a problem for me, since time on...
    • tomstockton
      tomstockton reacted to AirbrushNo5's post in the thread Tangent 86’ boxcar with Like Like.
      I haven’t weathered a white car yet… I am thinking fade (mostly for lettering / logos) Maybe the a very dilute grey oil wash…then Raw...
    • tomstockton
      tomstockton reacted to trainsareme's post in the thread Model RR mags with Like Like.
      I have been a subscriber for years (back in the 70s). Anyway I'm finally getting back to my trains only this time I'm doing n gauge...
    • tomstockton
      tomstockton replied to the thread Model RR mags.
      Torn between DC and DCC... I have four engines equipped with DCC for use on the club layout, doubt I'll ever have the $$$$ to convert a...
    • tomstockton
      tomstockton reacted to timlange3's post in the thread Model RR mags with Like Like.
      Yeah, back in the seventies, block control, rotary switches, throttles tethered at best, had to stop your train every time you moved...
    • tomstockton
      tomstockton reacted to DanRaitz's post in the thread Glue for "glass" with Like Like.
      I've been using ZAP Canopy Glue. My brother Curt (scale auto builder) told me about it a couple of years ago and have been using it ever...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Back