1st Scratch built structure

2nd scratch built structure, Food Mart
IM001569.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
looks ok from here. can i make a request for close-up picture (with improved lighting if possible)?

I changed the photo to another one per your request. :) i have clear plastic for the window/door it's hard to see. Need to have something in the middle for door divider/handle any one have any ideas?

Very nice!
Is that cardstock or styrene? I prefer to work with the later.
Get some shopping carts strewn around, some signs in the windows, and it'll be complete!

It's styrene. Do they have n scale shopping carts? I plan to get a trash can, mailbox and maybe some other stuff for the front near the door. i was laying in bed last night and thought I could put a black mat in front of the door that would make it open automatically .

Got the shopping carts only put one together so far, 8 per pack. Built my 3rd scratch build structure, tired to model it after my nephew's building he runs his business out of. I think it will be a John Deere dealer on my layout for obvious reasons.
IM001581

IM001574

First scratch build

Hi Tom.
Looks pretty good to me.
If I may ride your coat tails on the subject??
I am in the process of building a double story train station with a peaked roof, having trouble figuring out what to use as roofing material, thinking corrugated, but how to simulate??
By the way it's HO scale.
Mac

Back