11 tons of marijauna in 6 rail cars

Damn, there goes my Christmas present to my brother in law. Now I'll have to get him an iGadget or something lame.
________
Ship sale

Last edited by a moderator:
Marijuana and Cocaine enter this country primarily by rail. Since border patrol can't inspect every car on the train (it would tie up the train for days!) most of it eventually slips through.

Interesting idea! Maybe I'll see if I can whip up something using a Tyco or Bachmann boxcar.

heres a prototype:

Picture004.jpg

What sucks is that Union pacific. will have to pay to have these cars back in service.
The Customs impounds them. In Nogales AZ. Theres about a Mile Long Spur owned by them that has impounded cars on it.

The Crews have told me LOTS of story's about things they have dealt with,ive shot on both sides of this town,and ive also seen werid things.

When containers come in 1 out of 109 containers is searched so chances are your stuff will go threw.

Do they have checkpoints at the rails like they do for vehicular traffic? Also im going to assume they search the crew and locomotives?

Do they have checkpoints at the rails like they do for vehicular traffic? Also im going to assume they search the crew and locomotives?

There is a Immigration check point in Oceanside ca,And the ATSF line goes behind it,but ive never seen them stop,nor the amtraks.

Back to the Nogales sub, The UP Crew picks up there train In Rio Rico AZ,drives it to Nogales,and waits for the Ferromex crew to come up via Truck. "sometimes engines" Then the Ferromex Crew takes the train with UP engines,into mexico. Crew goes to Lunch then Ferromex brings the "NEW" Train back up,at this point It gets it search.

After they get the green from Uncle sam,they head home.

I'm way ahead of them...

MRFX_420_C.jpg

Of course, this wouldn't be such a big story if the commodity in question was legalized and taxed, just like cigarettes and alcohol. Legalization would only be a good thing for the United States: we would end major fronts in the "war" on drugs (save money and lives), and the tax revenue would flush America's coffers with cash, thus reducing our national deficit. Of course, our preconceived social notions (conceived mainly by people who've never even tried MJ) prevent us from any sort of drastic move, despite any common-sense observation that legalization would end violence, save lives, and be an economic boon to this country. But whatever... "drugs are bad". If you want to keep MJ illegal, then you should feel even more strongly about re-instating the prohibition of alcohol, for the latter is much more dangerous than the former. Entire books have been written on this!

But my point here is that those six boxcars would not be sidelined and surrounded by every single national, state and local drug officer upon their arrival in Chicago if the commodity in question had not been wrongly outlawed and vilified based on outdated social perceptions and antiquated moral arrogance of an uninformed national populace.

Anyway, sorry to take the topic in this direction. I'm just very passionate about this issue, and I know this is not a forum for discussion of politics. Apologies... but I just couldn't posit my thoughts on the story without first illuminating my point of view. :)

^Point. We could save (and make) a load of money by legalizing and taxing pot, rather than letting all the money go to the drug cartels.

And it would apparently give something of a boost to the railroad industry. :D

......this is a funny thread, LMAO as i read every post. This thread politicaly or socialy could go wrong in a heart beat. I would post my personal comment on it but decided to drop it!(i get in enough trouble on my own) LOL's......Well worth the read... Carry on guys...

Say Chris,
About your comment above, glad to see your staying clear of this one, you Old Weed Wacker!!

I couldn't resist.
David

heres a prototype:

Picture004.jpg

Say Air slide [Roger M?]

I like your rendition of the new car kit, pretty kool!

I've always loved the Roger Miller song, 'King of the Road', too as well as the movie 'A' #1 with Lee Marvin and Ernest Borgnine!

Back