Search results

1. troyphoto

Running Bear's May 2024 Coffee Shop

Update on Mom Sis #2 was able to take Mom duty today - no one told me though. I was able to Log in to mom's patient portal and see all the results her heart and kidney functions are slowing getting worse. No signs of heart attack or other problems. Her chest Xray and CT scan looked better than...
  2. troyphoto

Headed out this morning to get some steps in and try to lubricate the muscles and vertabrae... Only got about 2,000 steps at Target and Meijer stores, but the cat has a fresh bag of food ready to reload the cat feeder. And my sister just texted that mom headed to the Hosp in an ambulance with...
  3. troyphoto

I got some dozing in the recliner in. Checking in with my YouTube buddies... Bob & Brad, "the popular physical therapists on the internet, in our own opinions, of course," They say to AIM (Advil, Ice, Mobility or something like that). So, I watched a few vids on how to stretch the lower back...
  4. troyphoto

I'm up again. Bed at 9:30. Got up to pee at 12:30 with the back screaming. I sleep on my side, and it didn't like that. So, i'm in the recliner with the ice pack again.
  5. troyphoto

Well howdy there internet peeps, I'll stay out of what is fringing on a political discussion, and instead offer you what the wife wanted for dinner. With my back, its the walking, or the in-between of sitting/standing that is painful. So we drove 20ish minutes up the highway, and found this...
  6. troyphoto

I have got to stop bending over! pulled another back muscle bending over to get the filters out of the air cleaner. It was going to be vacuum and blow out the air filters day. Now it's ice pack and advil day.
  7. troyphoto

Saw this in one of my reader groups on FB: The consensus is that Tim likes to dogear pages to mark his place, instead of using a real bookmark.
  8. troyphoto

Well howdy there internet peeps. Thanks to it storming in the midwest like it did elsewhere, from Texas to NYC, I slept well last night. We had an uneventful storm system roll through, but areas around us got pelted. Three inch hail to the north (Garrett Indiana), and Tornados sighted all...
  9. troyphoto

Welp... back from the professional audiologist. The dude with the AuD degree, and a Masters degree as well. His father started in the same biz 50 years or so ago... That doesn't make them good... but it gave me enough info to understand the difference between the professional Hearing Instrument...
  10. troyphoto

email them back and tell them you wanted the LEFT handed spanner and they sent you the Right Handed one.
  11. troyphoto

In most states, News Outlets, and Politics are generally exempt from do not call/text lists. That means the Party, or a PAC can purchase a list of names and numbers from any information broker, and start texting it. And, Data Brokers don't care how old the data is, they get a penny for every...
  12. troyphoto

It's not the shade canopy. Along the fence where here planting boxes, the canopy shade never hits the fence line. But the 2 story condo building does. As does the shade from the detached garage. Any single part of her area only gets 6-7 hours of direct sun a day. She needs 8-10 for what she...
  13. troyphoto

Well, howdy there internet peeps and those with ears, It's Troy again I actually got some chapters read in a fantasy book yesterday. It was a nice afternoon, so I sat out on the patio. Fired up the grill and cooked a steak for dinner. Wife threw a bag of mixed veggies into the microwave to...
  14. troyphoto

I don't remember if I posted pics of the wife's jungle outting. She finally realized that our patio is NOT conducive to growing veggies. The garden boxes have been repurposed into flower boxes. Baskets have been hung. The red Coleus plant she puts out every year, then cuts starts from it...
  15. troyphoto

Flo, get Willie a cuppa and a scone, on my tab I slept in til 4:30, then stayed in bed, resting my green eyes until 5am. Then I got up to take it all in. Coffee is brewed... time to read the interwebz. thinking about steak on the grill tonight. We'll see what is in stock when I do the...
  16. troyphoto

Well, howdy there internet peeps and those in the great white north... It's Troy again, I finished my first unit of "Swift-Walkers" for the Swift-Forged Orcs. These are all 3d printed models. The green girl was technically "nekkid" except for her boots before painting. Fortunately, the glitter...
  17. troyphoto

Well, I was napping. Got up for a negative iced-tea run. Once that was accomplished, the Costco hearing aid rep called with a follow up (nice guy, but I didn't have anything to report). Me and the cat got settled into the recliner again, and then the RING camera said I had a delivery guy on the...
  18. troyphoto

My Little Big Layout

If you added an extra track, for a double-line main, you could have locomotive races. Call it "The Cactus 500." Lots of Dinosaurs could visit to watch. ;)
  19. troyphoto

Yesterday was May the fourth be with with you Today is Revenge of the fifth!
  20. troyphoto

Wife says we're going flower shopping. Both for the planters around the house, and for the artificial variety for the family gavesites. She promised me my fav Mexican place for lunch. TomO: That sucks on the duplexes... and more so since it's a situation beyond the control of the would-be...

Back