Search results

1. D

Vehicles You Want in Scale

I suppose I'll give you guys an update on what I've been up to. This thread, and others, have certainly given me a lot of ideas, and I've started looking into starting a resin car kit line myself. As you may have seen in my Lima LS-1000/1200 thread in another section, I'm trying to get together...
  2. D

Vehicles You Want in Scale

This thread is about vehicles you want to see in scale. There are already a great many vehicles captured in scale, but the number of vehicles produced at any point in time is truly mind-boggling, meaning that a lot of vehicles fall through the cracks. What vehicles do you wish were available in...
  3. D

Lima LS-1000/1200 Scale Decision Survey

Hello! After some feedback on another thread, I've decided that the next product I should look into pursuing should be a resin shell kit for a Lima LS-1000/1200 Switcher. Unfortunately, there was not enough interest in my earlier product, the Baldwin DR-4-4-1500 'Babyface'. The reason I chose...
  4. D

Baldwin 'Babyface' Interest Survey

bnsf971, I am not sure who you are referring to. I am not a member of, nor affiliated with the Anthracite Railroads Historical Society, nor the person who allegedly pirated their locomotive design. I would never fathom stealing someone's else's design in that manner, and can assure you that...
  5. D

montanan, most modern decoders are dual-mode, which makes them able to run on both DC and DCC track. I am not sure if the Bachmann RF-16 has that feature, but, since I will be converting a few RF-16s myself (for marketing purposes) I will be able to test it out on a DC track. I will then be able...
  6. D

No worries, montanan. I'm assuming you're interested in purchasing a complete model. If so, I'd be happy to convert a Model Power or E-R models RF-16. These chassis are DC-only but are older and may not run as well. I'm not sure if the Bachmann RF-16 - which I've only found with DCC equipped -...
  7. D

montanan, Thank you for the reply. If you are highly interested in this product, I encourage you to fill out the form. I have left an option for 'freelanced/other' as a road name. I know that I will probably be using a handful of these locomotives on my freelanced road. Railrunner130, Thank...
  8. D

Hello! Recently, I have been developing a business based around producing replacement diesel shells in HO scale. These shells would be used to allow the modeling of a different prototype on an existing chassis. I have been in contact with a manufacturer and am now gauging market interest for my...

Back