Lima LS-1000/1200 Scale Decision Survey

Dreadnought

Hello!

After some feedback on another thread, I've decided that the next product I should look into pursuing should be a resin shell kit for a Lima LS-1000/1200 Switcher. Unfortunately, there was not enough interest in my earlier product, the Baldwin DR-4-4-1500 'Babyface'. The reason I chose the Lima is because the LS-1000 and LS-1200 used an identical carbody, so both could be modeled by one model. It was also used by several major roads, including B&O, Wabash, NYC, New Haven, and others.

The front locomotive in this picture is a Lima LS-1000.
0ea5c33f5c94f7e72138557a1704f8c5.jpg

Now I want to decide whether to produce the kit in HO scale, N scale or both. Hence, I have created a survey to gauge interest in each scale.

This kit will hopefully be able to be adapted to either Bachmann or Atlas Alco chassis in either scale. If you have interest in the kit, please fill out the form. Once I decide what scale to do the kit in, I will begin taking pre-orders. If enough pre-orders are received, the locomotive will be produced. The cost of the kit will be about $110 in HO scale or around $75 in N scale. Also, hand-finished ready-to-run models will be available.

Here is the form:
https://goo.gl/forms/2X89pFVWw9x571042

Thanks for your input.
Dreadnought

Last edited by a moderator:

Back