Search results

1. CharlieAdams

looking for some of my old friends from 2Guyz

yeah, how about that! It finally dried up enough today to clean up my driveway, it was a mess! You live local? Get that layout going, what gauge are you thinking about? I run HO for now. i have to finish this one before i change gauges, Ive too much invested in it, lol...
  2. CharlieAdams

resurrecting old scenery, anyone know how?

Mines been sitting in the garage uncovered for a couple years, so it is very dusty. I'll probably steal some of my wifes old panty hose to put over the tube on the vacuum so I dont lose anything and clean it up first. I'll look for the glycerin and water recipe and give the lichen and faded...
  3. CharlieAdams

My new Layout

I just went thru the entire thread, and WOW! Beautiful work....wish mine looked so nice!
  4. CharlieAdams

thanks guys, I'll try some of these
  5. CharlieAdams

I'm getting back into building my layout thats been sitting dormant a few years. The colors on some of the scenery have seemed to fade. Ive heard about glycerin and water but I dont know the mix or how much to use. Do any of you know how to do this process?:confused:
  6. CharlieAdams

BearClaw Valley Railroad

Sometimes its the amount of water used to mix the product that makes the color take differently...maybe a wash of A/I would help it blend a little better. I think it looks great, youve done a fantastic job so far.
  7. CharlieAdams

My new Layout

was this the same layout you had when you were at 2guyz? I saw this earlier and thought it looked familiar, some of the buildings and landscaping, and that was before you wrote me, this looks great!
  8. CharlieAdams

HEY! I remember you! I was just Charlie there I think, maybe Cadams, I was an admin too. Its a shame that, according to Fred, Jon wiped the server clean and all that info and how to's were lost forever. Jon and Fred are friends on facebook still, but I dont hear anything from Jon at all. Fred...
  9. CharlieAdams

I'm getting back to work again on my layout, its been sitting unfinished for a couple of years. So I thought id join another forum to exchange ideas and get some information. Anyways, I'm hoping to find some of my old friends from 2guyzandsumtrains, which was shut down. I'm in touch with Fred on...

Back